What is the correct spelling for ASSASAN?
This word (Assasan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASSASAN
- artisan Tailors, shoemakers, bricklayers, potters, millers, sawyers-every kind of labourer or artisan is here to be found.
- assess Potential rivals are able to assess body size of a competitor based on the duration and intensity of the sound a yellow longnose butterflyfish produces.
- assign The discovery was a grateful one; for who could have told but there might be something in existence to connect him with another origin than she and Mrs Stewart would assign him?
- assist "Come then, let them out of their prison," said Matthias, enjoying the joke, and at the same time calling all the inhabitants to assist at the entertainment.
- assyrian Is it possible in any other way to approach more closely to the beginning of the Assyrian kingdom, the date of its foundation, or the commencement of its conquests?
- Assassin On the 2d day of July he was shot down in Washington by an assassin.
- Assaying Geber, =XXVII=; XXX; 609 Alum, =569= Assaying , 219 Cementation, 459 Cupels, 466 Nitric acid, 460 Origin of metals, 44 Precipitation of silver nitrate, 443
- Assessing The concept of integrity for the purpose of drawing POTNR boundaries is defined in NRHP Bulletin 40: Guidelines for Identifying, Evaluating, and Registering Americas Historic Battlefield (Section VII - Assessing Integrity).
- assigns In making his division of reason into the theoretical and the practical, it is to the latter realm that he assigns morality and religion.
- assays The number of assays made in the same period is put down at 2,158, at a rate of charge of 2s. for each assay.
- assassins Their two Assassins , who had probably bet heavily on Marnark, were chagrined.
- Assisi The life of Francis of Assisi is another story.