What is the correct spelling for ASSAUTED?
This word (Assauted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSAUTED
- assaulted "I'll have the perlice in at yer," whimpered the assaulted one, as she tottered as quickly away as her rheumatics would allow her.
- assorted Books, pipes, rapiers, clothes, coffee, and writing apparatus, are somewhat too little assorted; and the stove, standing in the room itself-but Germans in this respect know no better.
- assumed In opera naturally the leading singers, the chorus, the musicians, all play an important part, but by far the most important of all is that assumed by the musical director.
- assured I assured him he was.
- Assailed He waited for nearly two minutes, and trembled, assailed by a thousand vague fears.