What is the correct spelling for ASSEED?
This word (Asseed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSEED
- aniseed Its expressed juice was formerly taken in beer, or boiled in milk as a decoction, flavoured with pepper, aniseed, etc.
- ascend I' ve been dreaming some day, I'll ascend Before the bitter end – Sundown by sirenia
- aside Must all tradition then be set aside? This to affirm were ignorance, or pride. – Religio Laici by John Dryden
- assert It is less certain that, as many assert, these results are obtained by means of a most subtle, as yet unknown, fluid, which the magnetizer causes to vibrate in his own mind, and which passes from him, by means of his hands, into the patient, where it produces effects corresponding to those felt by the principal.
- asserted They asserted that ardent spirits were excluded: there were no police or prison, and none required.
- asset He had seen so little of his daughter during the five years they had lived at Naples that, though in a sense he was fond of her, she was more of an embarrassment to him than an asset.
- assets Banks do not need to have all their assets liquid.
- assumed As I had given him a penny a day all the summer, I assumed he was speaking of me.
- assured He determined not to remain unless assured of a welcome.
- hayseed Her linsey dress was crumpled and covered with hayseed.
- massed The leech had accepted the massed power of the weapons for a while, and then its entire bulk had lifted in the air.
- Assayed So he assayed to move, and found his limbs as strong as any man's might be, and running to the table helped to carry it.
- Lassoed "Both lassoed," Tiburcio went on, "and no telling which was heifer and which vaquero, stampeding down on poor Max.
- a thing something
- am on the scene
- are short