What is the correct spelling for ASSEMTN?
This word (Assemtn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASSEMTN
- ascertain Rosalind put forward her head to ascertain this, but in an instant drew it back again, exclaiming, "Mr. Cartwright is there!"
- assenting His wristbands and black gloves, his hat and nicely clipped hair, his laudable moderation in beard, and his evident discrimination in choosing his tailor, all seemed to excuse the prevalent estimate of him as a man untainted with heterodoxy, and likely to be so unencumbered with opinions that he would always be useful as an assenting and admiring listener.
- asserting Burns is boasting a little and asserting his independence.
- assumed Mr. Dipper's face assumed a perplexed expression.
- assuming "But nothing is going to happen to these, dear," interrupted Alfred, rising and again assuming an air of fatherly protection.
- astern We were at our quarters in a moment; the ship moved ahead; the chain slipped; and the torpedo-boat passed us about forty yards astern .
- austen Austen," Gordon replied, indulgently, much as one refuses a child an impossible request.
- austin "But, Sylvia," protested Austin , "I want to go.
- iceman She melted, visibly, like a fragment left on the curb by the iceman , whenever Paula-turned the current on.
- oarsman As a matter of fact, he had been the champion oarsman of Penhurst Academy, but this they did not know.
- Assisting He, coming and seeing how little Remus wanted of being received into the arms and embraces of Numitor, both gave him surer confidence in his hope, and advised them, with all expedition, to proceed to action; himself too joining and assisting them, and indeed, had they wished it, the time would not have let them demur.
- Assorting Any extra cooking, the purchasing of articles to be used during the week, the assorting of clothes for the wash, and mending such as would otherwise be injured-these, and similar items, belong to this day.
- Aston Mr. Aston kept his eyes on the boy and tried not to see his son.
133 words made from the letters ASSEMTN
4 letter words made from ASSEMTN:amen, anem, ante, east, eats, esna, etna, maen, mane, mass, mast, mate, matn, mean, meat, mesa, mess, meta, metn, name, nast, neat, ness, nest, nets, same, sane, sant, sate, seam, seas, seat, sens, sent, seta, sets, smen, stem, tame, team, tean, tnsm, tsen.
5 letter words made from ASSEMTN:amens, ament, ansem, assen, asset, asten, easts, estan, estas, etnas, manet, manse, mante, masen, mases, masse, mates, means, menas, mensa, menta, mesan, mesas, metan, metsa, naess, names, nates, neamt, netam, netas, saens, samen, sames, samet, sanem, sants, sates, seams, seans, seats, seman, semna, senat, sensa, senta, sents, smena, staes, stams, steam, stems, stena, tamen, tames, tasse, teams, temas, temsa, tensa, tesna.
3 letter words made from ASSEMTN:ane, ans, ant, ass, ate, atm, eat, ent, esm, est, eta, man, mat, men, mes, mst, net, sam, sat, sea, sen, set, sse, stm, tam, tan, tea, ten, tss.