What is the correct spelling for ASSETTE?
This word (Assette) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSETTE
- assert "And if you decide to take the play, I don't want my name known; and if any speculation should arise as to who the Elephant may be, you are to say you don't know, even if anyone should assert positively that I am the man.
- asserted The judges asserted that no title was good, except such as passed under the great seal.
- asset She had thrown away her best asset for nothing.
- assets These were her assets.
- assort If you are kind enough to assort the books we put up yesterday, oblige me by going through the armoury.
- cassette When he reached the highway, he played the cassette: resonant voices and a single guitar, encouraging.
- asserts The Theist asserts mind as a cause of evolution.