What is the correct spelling for ASSISGNS?
This word (Assisgns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSISGNS
- assizes 3 March-Trial at Oxford Assizes.
- assists Harry assists him to do so, but leaves the making of polite remarks entirely to the "elderly gentleman."
- assesses Using the museums Collections Management Policy, the registrar assesses whether or not the object fits the collection, determines whether the museum has the necessary resources to properly care for the object, and ascertains that provenance can be establi
- ensigns The ensigns of royalty were banished from our shores-the star spangled banner waved triumphantly over the land of the brave and free.
- assassins The Starpha Assassins and I have been keeping the rest under observation.