What is the correct spelling for ASSISTAED?
This word (Assistaed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSISTAED
- asserted If you don't like my way you can leave," darkly asserted the father.
- assist It is good form for a man to assist a woman getting on or off a car.
- assistant In March, '31, he became an assistant teacher at Boston.
- assisted You might as well tell me that I could get drank simply by remembering the orgie I assisted at ten years ago."
- associated It was a glorious thing for a girl, she said, wasn't it, to be associated with such a life as that?
- assorted These badly-assorted companions fought and kept him restless.
- unassisted "It is clear that we cannot win the battle with our own unassisted strength.
- Assented "Yes," Abel assented, "one of the things even the sky can't do is to change the way things are."
- Assessed I did not find the fair Zeroli in her room, so I went to the fountain, where she reproached me with a tenderness I assessed at its proper value, and our quarrel was made up in the course of our walk.
- Assisting We have two months to look about us, and many friends who are occupied in assisting us in the search.
- Desisted He was on the point of going to find out, but Mungongo pleaded so earnestly that they would instantly be killed if they did, that he desisted.
- Insisted If you had insisted, I should have had to tell."
- Resisted Her stout oak frame resisted the fiercest attempts of the billows to tear it asunder.
- assists When I stoop over to take off my shoes, if I do it without any noise and he lies anywhere near, very well; but if I am noisy about it, he always comes and takes a seat before me and assists.
- am vexed