What is the correct spelling for ASSISTSED?
This word (Assistsed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSISTSED
- am vexed
- asserted "Dad, I'm going to insist on staying with Kurt as-as long as I want," asserted Lenore, when she had made up her mind.
- Assessed She longed violently to be as old as Madame Piriac, whom she assessed at twenty-nine and a half, and to be French, and to know all about everything in life as Madame Piriac did.
- assist And you will assist him.
- assistant It was an undertaking that a man could hardly manage single handed, and since a boy would work for small wages he offered to make Boone his assistant.
- assisted Tom assisted him for a whole week, while Dad looked after the mines.
- assists Here comes a carriage, which stops at the coal-shop; and, laying down his pipe, the coal-heaver assists her grace to alight, and in the genteelest manner escorts her to the narrow staircase leading to the music-room.
- assorted His hair was very flat and shiny, save at the ends, where it was brushed stiffly up from a low protruding forehead, which assorted well with his harsh voice and coarse manner.
- de precatory
- dead and gone
- dead broke
- Insisted "Say yes," I insisted.
- unassisted Besides this, it would render it impossible for him to obtain any further loans, and he scarcely expected to finance his operations unassisted for some time yet.