What is the correct spelling for ASSITACE?
This word (Assitace) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASSITACE
- airspace For instance, the United States provides air traffic control services over a large part of the Pacific Ocean, even though the airspace is international.
- armistice He stopped me on the road, when I was coming back from Millsborough on Armistice Day.
- aside One afternoon late in September he was on the way to the gate of the hotel grounds where he was accustomed to wait until Miss Hunter came out and joined him, when Cleary called him aside . Oh but says one, tradition set aside, Where can we hope for an unerring guide? – Religio Laici by John Dryden
- asset And besides, it's an asset .
- assets It will be well to consider further the circumstances determining the form which a bank's assets shall take.
- assist Why should He not put out his right hand to assist his own?"
- assize The first Assize Court to be held in the town of Plainville will open on Monday.
- assizes A witch condemned at the assizes .
- assists Similarly, when la Senora Coco dives into the depths of an old boot in quest of emptiness, her lord assists at the investigation.
- asserts Napoleon next asserts that in the Duke's arrest and condemnation all the usual forms were strictly observed.
- assays The difference is eight hundred and three units, and therefore the coinage is eight hundred and three, or twentythree thousand and forty, or somewhat more than three fortyeight one hundred per cent, which would be about the expense attending it. A dollar contains by the assays , which I have been able to get, about three hundred and seventythree grains of fine silver, and that at the mint price would be fourteen hundred and forty units.
- Assisi Thus St. Francis of Assisi only sought consistently to apply the teaching of the New Testament, and St. Teresa that of the Carmelite Rule.
125 words made from the letters ASSITACE
3 letter words made from ASSITACE:aas, ace, act, aec, ass, ate, cat, cia, cis, cst, eat, ect, est, eta, etc, iaa, ice, ies, sac, sat, sea, sec, set, sic, sis, sit, sse, tai, tea, tec, tia, tic, tie, tss.
5 letter words made from ASSITACE:acies, actes, actia, aecia, aesti, asset, atias, atsea, casei, cases, caste, casts, cesta, cissa, ciste, cites, cseti, easts, ecast, esata, essai, estai, estas, etica, icest, ieast, isaac, saics, saist, saite, sasac, sasae, sasai, sasia, satai, sates, satie, sceat, seats, secta, sects, seita, sesia, setai, setia, sices, sista, siste, sitae, sites, staes, stais, stasi, steai, stice, taesa, tasca, tasci, tasse, tassi, tcisa, tices.
4 letter words made from ASSITACE:acts, asat, asea, asia, case, cast, cats, cite, east, eats, iaea, ices, icse, isaa, sate, scat, scet, scsi, seas, seat, sect, seta, sets, sise, sita, site, taei, taia, ties.