What is the correct spelling for ASSITAINTS?
This word (Assitaints) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASSITAINTS
- Irritants It is a disease to be borne with patience, like any other nervous complaint, and to be treated with counter-irritants.
- assistants The headsman's assistants were hastily taking down the guillotine, and the square would soon be quite clear.
- assents Saying this he proposes a "bit o' brakwist," a proposition his comrade assents to with eagerness.
- assailants Being a minority, and able to do nothing, they became assailants , and attacked incessantly; not by formal orations against the whole body of a measure, but by sudden, short, and pungent speeches directed against the vulnerable parts, and pointed by proffered amendments.
- astounds His face had the inhuman pallor, his eyes the lack-lustre expression, and his tones the distant, hollow, metallic cadence of the inexplicable machine that astounds the patrons of dime-museums.
- ascertains There is always a particle of a moment spent in the tightening of the line; and by the time the angler sees a fish at his flies, he may safely conclude that it has already seized or missed them, and the sooner he ascertains the true state of matters by striking instantaneously, the better.
- visitants As visitants to his heart from some far-distant sphere came Rhoda, Lois, Diadyomene; they vanished away; he could not keep them close-not even Diadyomene.
- annuitants This, has occasioned that affair to be misunderstood by many; it therefore may not be thought improper, here, to set it in a juster light; and this cannot more exactly be given, than from his own words, called, A fair state of the Account, published in the year 1716. 'An impartial state of the case, between the patentee, annuitants , and sharers, in the Beech-Oil-Company.
151 words made from the letters ASSITAINTS
3 letter words made from ASSITAINTS:aas, ain, ana, ani, ans, ant, ass, iaa, nit, sat, sin, sis, sit, tai, tan, tat, tia, tin, tit, tnt, tss.
5 letter words made from ASSITAINTS:ainsi, aints, aisin, anisi, ansai, antai, antas, asian, assan, assin, assis, astin, atias, atina, attan, attia, iasis, iniss, insas, insta, isaan, isitt, issan, issia, itata, naias, nassi, natta, niais, nisas, nitai, nitti, saina, saini, sains, saint, saist, sanai, sania, sansi, santi, sants, sasai, sasan, sasia, sassa, satai, satat, satin, satit, satna, satta, satti, siani, sians, sinai, sinas, sinta, sinti, sissi, sista, sisti, sists, sitia, sitin, sitta, sitti, staat, stain, stais, stasi, stati, stint, taani, taian, taint, taita, taits, tanas, tanat, tanii, tanit, tanta, tanti, tassi, tasss, tatan, tatas, tatin, tiaan, tiant, tinta, tinti, tints, tisin, tista, titan, titia, titin, titis, tsana.
4 letter words made from ASSITAINTS:anas, anti, asat, asia, asin, inst, inti, isaa, isis, nasa, nast, nisi, nits, sana, sant, sass, siai, sian, sins, siss, sita, snit, taia, tati, tian, tint, titi, tits, tnts.