What is the correct spelling for ASSITENT?
This word (Assitent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSITENT
- ardent Long ago they settled all their differences in the struggles of their first ardent loving years.
- ascend All love to ascend.
- ascent A moment's reflection convinced him, also, that the supposition was correct, and they commenced their ascent of the bank.
- assailant They did not come together, for Graydon threw his big frame in the path of the assailant.
- assent The first who began, said: 'I do not assent to this.
- asserted The truth was afterwards boldly asserted by Wierus, his learned domestic, who believed that his master's dog was really nothing more than what he appeared!
- assistant John, turning abruptly to his young assistant, that path leads to a state road.
- are plausible
- are pleased