What is the correct spelling for ASSITET?
This word (Assitet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSITET
- aside Which she might have seen when she threw him aside -- (But it isn't on record the lady tried) – The Vampire by Rudyard Kipling
- assert To assert as a universal rule that the accent is always on the root, and never on the subordinate part of a word, is too much.
- asserted He asserted that this was the first time that he had been in the Eastern seas.
- asset These lands, because they form a National asset, are as emphatically national as the rivers which they feed, and which flow through so many States before they reach the ocean.
- assets Yet no Atlantic power can meet on its own the mutual problems now facing us in defense, foreign aid, monetary reserves, and a host of other areas; and our close ties with those whose hopes and interests we share are among this Nation's most powerful assets.
- assiduity Time after time the cord refused to follow the directions of the girl's fingers-very white fingers they were too, and a very pretty girl-and, with untiring assiduity, the teacher renewed his lesson.
- assist If I can assist you in any way, you have only to send for me.
- assisted And I'm going down to make all the noise I can at the door, assisted by Billy.
- assort Not the objects, I am persuaded, of the Understanding; and yet we take as strong Impressions of them as if we could compare and assort them in a syllogism.
- assorted At this time but little pains comparatively was taken in their manufacture: they were not assorted or shaded according to the present standard, and were packed in chestnut instead of cedar boxes containing from one to five hundred cigars each.
- astarte The careful study of antiquarians points to the fact of its having been formerly the temple of Astarte, the Phoenician Venus.
- Assailed In a quarrel which resulted from these impossible conditions, Eivind Astrup was assailed.
- Assented And Massingbred having assented, they parted.