What is the correct spelling for ASSITET?
This word (Assitet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSITET
- am on the scene
- art out of breath
- Assailed In a quarrel which resulted from these impossible conditions, Eivind Astrup was assailed.
- Assented And Massingbred having assented, they parted.
- assiduity Time after time the cord refused to follow the directions of the girl's fingers-very white fingers they were too, and a very pretty girl-and, with untiring assiduity, the teacher renewed his lesson.
- assort Not the objects, I am persuaded, of the Understanding; and yet we take as strong Impressions of them as if we could compare and assort them in a syllogism.
- astarte The careful study of antiquarians points to the fact of its having been formerly the temple of Astarte, the Phoenician Venus.
- bang into