What is the correct spelling for ASSOCUATED?
This word (Assocuated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSOCUATED
- assaulted "He has assaulted me, stabbed me, threatened to shoot me.
- asserted "Nobody but Horace would think of such a thing," he asserted.
- associated "No. He is the only real African associated with Crawford at this point.
- assorted Families are put up assorted, and the home character comes of it.
- Assuaged The persons present and waiting for the second lecture assuaged their disappointment by concluding that the lecturer had slipped off the icy edge of his flat disk, and that he would not be seen again till he peeped up on the opposite side.
- Escorted At the end of the ball he should be escorted to his carriage.
- allocated All members of the Australian Defence Force up to the rank of lieutenant colonel are allocated to corps.