What is the correct spelling for ASSOIATED?
This word (Assoiated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSOIATED
- asserted Dio asserted that it was because the dogs kept up a barking, and he advised that we should retire to a short distance, while he remained near to listen when the bear was descending.
- assisted I was annoyed to see none of her sister-slaves give her a lift and help her on to get up to the camel, so that she might continue to be assisted by its march.
- associate We can thus associate with each particular distance a corresponding particular displacement.
- associated Generally, it could be associated with a score or so.
- assorted There was a gate beside him, and on the other side a row of very small whitewashed cottages one room high, which had been built for miners in the days when Mary Tavy had been a saint and prosperous; they were then occupied by assorted families.
- isolated For those who wish to get out of the city and take up farming, such isolated mountain villages are good places to borrow land and get started.
- Assailed After Charmian's return from Africa a persistent doubt assailed him.
- Assayed There we assayed to hold temperance prayer-meetings, but they loved darkness rather than light, and we cast our pearls before swine, who turned and rent us.
- Assented "I would," he assented.