What is the correct spelling for ASSOICTAED?
This word (Assoictaed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSOICTAED
- addicted Also, Lalage's professed admiration for truth made its strongest appeal to my supporters, because O'Donoghue's friends were naturally addicted to lying and loved falsehood for its own sake.
- asserted This the boatswain asserted confidently, and we were bound to believe the boatswain.
- assisted The two friends assisted the king to rise.
- associated For the first time he had associated the probable object of his plans with her.
- assorted The banker ranged the chairs round the table, and the oddly assorted group seated themselves.
- Assented "You were quite right," Jocelyn Thew assented.
- Escorted Towards three o'clock we were informed that the Emperor would receive us; we ascended the hill on foot, escorted by Samuel and several other officers of the Imperial household.
- allocated Constituted as: 176th Tactical Airlift Group and allocated to Alaska ANG in 1969 Received federal recognition and activated on 1 April 1969 Re-designated: 176th Composite Group, 1 October 1986 Re-designated: 176th Group, 1 January 1993 Status changed from Group to Wing, 1 October 1995 Re-designated: 176th Wing, 1 October 1995–present Assignments Alaska Air National Guard, 1 April 1979 Gained by: Alaskan Air Command Gained by: Pacific Air Forces 9 August 1990 – 1 October 1995, individual units gained by various USAF major commands afterwards Components 176th Operations Group, 1 October 1995 – present 144th Tactical Airlift (later Airlift) Squadron, 1 April 1969 – present 168th Air Refueling Squadron, 1 October 1986 – 1 July 1990 (GSU at Eielson AFB) 176th Air Control Squadron, 1 October 2004 – present 210th Air Rescue (later Rescue) Squadron, 11 August 1990 – present 211th Rescue Squadron, 8 October 2004 – present 212th Rescue Squadron, 8 October 2004 – present 249th Airlift Squadron, 1 September 2009 – present Stations Kulis Air National Guard Base, Alaska, 1 April 1969 Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska, 18 February 2011 – present.