What is the correct spelling for ASSOICTAED?
This word (Assoictaed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSOICTAED
- addicted Also, Lalage's professed admiration for truth made its strongest appeal to my supporters, because O'Donoghue's friends were naturally addicted to lying and loved falsehood for its own sake.
- Assented "You were quite right," Jocelyn Thew assented.
- asserted This the boatswain asserted confidently, and we were bound to believe the boatswain.
- assisted The two friends assisted the king to rise.
- associated For the first time he had associated the probable object of his plans with her.
- assorted The banker ranged the chairs round the table, and the oddly assorted group seated themselves.
- Escorted Towards three o'clock we were informed that the Emperor would receive us; we ascended the hill on foot, escorted by Samuel and several other officers of the Imperial household.