What is the correct spelling for ASSRESSED?
This word (Assressed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSRESSED
- addressed But when he addressed Duval it was in an angry tone.
- aforesaid And all that remains is the aforesaid "low fellow."
- aroused Poetry is born in man's soul when his emotions are aroused, and no emotions are aroused unless they are expressed in some way.
- oppressed "The friend of the oppressed is well-known to all who have suffered; and I am of that number.
- Appraised There was no mystery about the situation, no shyness in the eyes with which she appraised him.
- Apprised The exchange of a few words apprised Sidney that Hewett did not even know of Clara's having quitted Mrs. Tubbs'.
- Assessed It could neither raise taxes through an excise nor through custom-house duties; it could only make requisitions upon the thirteen members of the confederacy in proportion to the assessed value of their real estate, and it was not provided with any means of enforcing these requisitions.
- assures This assures him protection against the closing of the oyster.