What is the correct spelling for ASSSED?
This word (Asssed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASSSED
- abused On examining the new proposed constitution, there can be no question but that there is authority enough lodged in the proposed Federal Congress, if abused, to do the greatest injury. been ignored and I been abused been mistreated and I've been misused – Helpin' hand by foghat
- amused "I don't want to be amused exactly.
- massed Several of the fords, moreover, were weakly guarded, for Beauregard, who had made up his mind to attack, had massed the greater part of his army near the railroad.
- Abased Chester did not stir, but sat there in the gloomy place with his head bent, the image of utterly abased despair; and the visitor stood looking down pityingly at him for some moments before she spoke.
- Assayed Nay, said Sir Gawaine, not so, it were shame to us were he not assayed, were he never so good a knight.
- Lassoed In Mr. Byam's "Central America" I find this interesting history, with which I conclude the present series of anecdotes:-"A bull had gored so many cattle that he was lassoed, and his horns blunted at the tips, to prevent further mischief.