What is the correct spelling for ASSSSED?
This word (Assssed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSSSED
- abused It was well known that Isom had abused her, that her life had been cheerless and lonely under his roof. Everybody's misused him Ripped him up and abused him – Freddie's Dead by Curtis Mayfield
- amused "If you can keep him amused for an hour or two before he goes after his suit case it might make it easier for me.
- massed He that had called them forth is massed in her despair with her other dead.
- Abased He will know how to be exalted and how to be abased.
- Assailed The resolution was easier than its accomplishment: on his very threshold a shrill small cry assailed and insulted Jasper Musk.
- Assayed From what depth was the rock assayed taken?
- Assuaged There was more of scorn and rage, mingled with the certainty that Agnes Barker loved him, than of real passion, but it assuaged the humiliation of Lina's falsehood, and the consciousness of her attachment diverted the grief that would otherwise have consumed him.
- Lassoed Kitty shot or lassoed a great many, but she declined to engage in the hand-to-hand encounters with tigers and wolves, such as Marjorie and Kingdon undertook, for fear she'd be thrown down on the ground.