What is the correct spelling for ASSSUMING?
This word (Asssuming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASSSUMING
- amusing I replied that I had visited once or twice at the Stulerstrasse, and that the company I had met there were certainly amusing.
- arming Every man in the State is in favor of arming the State.
- asserting At first I was a little timid about asserting the power that I felt myself to possess.
- assign These component parts are not yet actually tasks, because the commander does not plan to assign them at this time to any one for execution.
- assume He was then offered his liberty, if he would agree to assume the cowl of a monk.
- assuming Assuming always that the fishermen are willing to agree to that, is there any reason in the nature of the business why that system should not be followed there?
- assuring He sent messages to Adam and the dame, assuring them that he would look after Jacob's interests, and he enclosed at different times letters from Jacob himself to his father and mother.
- issuing Before Katrine has quite finished issuing her commands, the captain with Stella mounts upon the front seat of the drag, the general taking his place beside Freddy on the back seat.
- unassuming However, a somewhat wide experience has taught me that appearances in this connection are apt to be deceitful; the quiet, unassuming man is very often a dangerous customer.
- Aiming Some one was aiming at him.
- Amassing The common assumptions that, if the pupil only thinks, one thought is just as good for his mental discipline as another, and that the end of study is the amassing of information, both tend to foster superficial, at the expense of significant, thought.
- Assailing Though expressed figuratively, there can be no doubt of Hamlet's intention in this passage to warn Ophelia against some temptation then assailing her, which is attacking her virtue through the medium of her beauty, and which will probably prevail over it.
- Assaying After a number of attendant circumstances, too ludicrous and contemptible to relate, which befell a party, who were sent under his guidance to explore this second Peru, he at last confessed, that he had broken up an old pair of buckles, and mixed the pieces with sand and stone; and on assaying the composition, the brass was detected.
- Assessing Write up all the papers in the case, make proper entries in the docket, assessing costs, etc.
- Assorting An' you mean to tell me to my face, said a scandalized farmer, watching me assorting and naming the specimens taken from my field box, you mean to tell me you're givin' every one o' them bugs a name, same's a baptized Christian?
- Assuaging This is caused probably by suspended chalk, of which it tastes; for assuaging thirst, therefore, it is worse than useless in summer: very different is the exquisitely limpid cool liquid which bubbles out in the narrow coombes far below.
- Resuming Allan Dorris and Silas Davy were seated with their backs to the windows overlooking the town, while Tug sat opposite them, and in transferring his gaze from one to the other, in dignified preparation for resuming his conversation, which both his companions were enjoying, he saw the mysterious face he had seen once before peering into the room, and which was hastily withdrawn.
- Summing I was praising the fair Julia's performance to him, after one of her songs, when I found he took to himself the whole credit of having formed her musical taste, assuring me that she was very apt; and, indeed, summing up her whole character in his knowing way, by adding, that "she was a very nice girl, and had no nonsense about her."
255 words made from the letters ASSSUMING
5 letter words made from ASSSUMING:agins, agism, agius, aigun, aming, amins, aminu, amiss, angus, animu, asing, asmus, assin, assis, asuni, aunis, gaius, gamin, ganim, ganis, gansu, ganus, gasim, gaums, gauss, ginas, ginsu, gisms, gismu, gmina, guans, guias, guman, gunas, gunia, gunma, gusin, iamsu, igman, inamu, insas, isamu, isang, issan, issus, magin, magni, magsi, magui, magus, maius, mangi, mangs, mangu, manis, maniu, mansi, manus, masin, massi, massu, masus, maung, mausi, mauss, miang, miass, migas, minga, mings, minus, misan, misna, misua, muang, mugan, mungs, munia, munis, musan, mussa, mussi, namig, namus, nasim, nassi, nauss, ngami, ngamu, ngiam, nigam, nisas, nisga, nisus, nuami, sagun, saing, sains, samsu, samui, samus, sangi, sangs, sansi, sasun, saung, siang, sians, sigan, sigma, signs, simus, sinag, sinas, sings, singu, sinus, sissu, siuan, smain, smugs, smuin, snags, snigs, snugs, ssang, sugai, sugan, suina, sumas, sumin, sunam, sunga, sunia, sunim, umang, umina, unagi, unism, usain, usami, usian, using.
4 letter words made from ASSSUMING:agni, aims, ainu, anus, asin, gain, gamu, ganu, gaun, gius, gnau, gnus, guam, guan, guia, guim, guma, gumi, gums, gusa, inga, ings, inma, inus, magi, magu, main, mass, maui, maun, mina, ming, miss, muan, mugs, mung, musa, muss, nagi, nags, naum, ngau, ngum, nsui, numi, sags, sami, sang, sass, saum, saun, siam, sian, siau, sign, sima, sing, sins, siss, sium, smin, smug, snag, snug, suan, sugi, suin, sums, sung, ugas, ugni, umag, uman.
3 letter words made from ASSSUMING:aim, ain, ani, ans, anu, ass, aug, gas, gin, gnu, gui, gum, gun, iga, igm, ism, mag, man, min, mis, msg, mug, mus, nag, ngu, nig, nim, nsu, sag, sam, sin, sis, sum, sun, sus, uma, uni, uns, usa.