What is the correct spelling for ASSUNE?
This word (Assune) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASSUNE
- arson Class I. Men sentenced for offences against morality and for arson .
- assent The patient gave assent , and the three witnesses stepped forward and signed.
- assign "'"But that lady is my wife, sir," broke I in; "and what a part do you assign her!
- assigned Perhaps they did this because they thought it was too large for him, but, inasmuch as it was assigned for his private use, they had no business taking it away from him.
- assize As within it the judicial proceedings of Liverpool are conducted, it is known as the Assize Court.
- assuage During the time of his ailment I had been with him continually, being only too glad to assuage his pain, or turn his thoughts away from it.
- assume I say children, for I assume , of course, that when you are making a new home you are making a home indeed.
- assure I didn't mean to-it's very kind of you-I assure you.
- attune Sarka went back into the laboratory only long enough to attune the Beryls of the Earth to a point where the Earth would remain almost stationary, comparatively speaking, taking a curving course about the surface of the Moon, as it had for countless millions of years coursed about the Sun.
- essen The cathedral at Essen is a conglomerate group of buildings of many epochs.
- issue The issue was never in doubt, and they broke us at once.
- issuing At first Dante is aware of light only, but gradually a fresh power of sight comes to him, and he sees a river, from and to which bright sparks are ever issuing and returning.
- ursine The ursine seals are extremely fat and indolent, and remain, with little exercise, or even motion, for months together, upon the shore.
- Essene The word "Essene" is nothing more than the Egyptian word for that of which Therapeut is the Greek, each of them signifying "healer" or "doctor," and designating the character of the sect as professing to be endued with the miraculous gift of healing; and more especially so with respect to diseases of the mind.
- ASSN Assn., 346, 347; concluded, 627-632; 674.
45 words made from the letters ASSUNE
3 letter words made from ASSUNE:ane, ans, anu, ass, nsu, sea, sen, sse, sue, sun, sus, uns, usa, use.
4 letter words made from ASSUNE:anus, esau, esna, ness, neus, sane, saue, saun, seas, sens, suan, suea, suen, sues, usen, uses.
5 letter words made from ASSUNE:assen, aunes, naess, nause, nauss, neuss, saens, sasun, sause, seans, sensa, sensu, seuna, suena, usnea.