What is the correct spelling for ASSURTIVE?
This word (Assurtive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSURTIVE
- abortive The ablest military combinations were rendered abortive by an enemy that was ever slipping between columns, flitting in the front, hovering on the flanks, assailing the rear, and, with perfect knowledge of the country, was sometimes in the mountains and again in the plains, ubiquitous, unattainable for serious conflict.
- accusative It is quite pathetic to note how he urges on his readers to reserve their dezen and dien and den for the accusative.
- active Active service conditions are notoriously unfavourable to the critical spirit.
- assert This can be proved as follows:- If possible, let E "assert".
- asserted It might have been better if I had stayed at home, and asserted my rights.
- asserting For I did not expect him to understand why I was not only willing, but even eager, to relinquish a woman whom I could hold only by asserting a property right in her.
- assertive He had lost his assertive self-confidence.