What is the correct spelling for ASTERIK?
This word (Asterik) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASTERIK
- ascetic His habits are almost ascetic in their rigour.
- astaire Astaire was a conservative and a lifelong Republican Party supporter, though he never made his political views publicly known.
- asterisk The six Sidenotes shown with an asterisk alongside their number were printed with an asterisk in the original text; all other notes were unmarked.
- asteroid But now the asteroid was the only one traveling across the belt.
- astral Not infrequently people gathered in front of a shop-window may be seen thus protruding astral cravings through the glass.
- astray She could not help a feeling of pity and tolerance for the unfortunate victim of deception who through disillusionment and wounded pride, had gone astray .
- astride They rode astride , wore plain shirtwaists and divided skirts.
- austere He led an austere life and took part in all the services of the Evangelical Church, and in a short time acquired a reputation for especial piety.
- austerity The Church of England was the prevailing sect, and English habits of hospitality and ease of manner replaced the Puritan austerity of the North.
- austria To find the legitimate King you must go a little farther than Chiselhurst or Twickenham; you must go to Austria , to the Frohsdorf Palace.
- esoteric And it would be a very great pity if there were ever wanting critical appreciations which, while relishing things more exquisite and understanding things more esoteric , can still taste and savour the simple genuine fare of poetry which Macaulay offers.
- gastric Therefore, both acid and ferment are required for gastric digestion.
- hysteric I have often seen, says he, from the use of a decoction of Matricaria and chamomile flowers with a little mugwort, hysteric complaints instantly relieved, and the patient from a lethargic state, returned as it were into life again.
- satiric He replied with a satiric sententiousness that told Lady Gosstre what she wanted to know.
- AMTRAK Title III: Related Agencies - Makes appropriations for FY2014 to: (1) the Access Board, (2) the Federal Maritime Commission, (3) the Offices of Inspector General for the Federal Housing Finance Agency and for the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak), (4) the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), (5) the Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation, and (6) the U.
- ASTORIA For ten miles above Astoria the river is so wide that it forms really a vast bay. Then it narrows somewhat, and the channel approaches now one and then the other of its bold, picturesque shores, which often for miles resemble the Palisades of the Hudson in steepness, and exceed them in height.
338 words made from the letters ASTERIK
5 letter words made from ASTERIK:aerts, aesir, aesti, aiket, airts, akers, akris, akter, aries, arise, arkie, artek, asier, asker, aster, astik, astir, astre, atire, ekati, eriks, esaki, estai, iater, ieast, ikast, ikats, irate, iskar, iskra, ister, istre, iteka, itera, itser, kaies, kaire, kaise, karet, karst, karte, karts, kasei, kaser, kaset, kaste, katei, kater, kates, katis, katri, keast, keats, keirs, keras, keris, kerst, kesri, ketas, kiers, kiesa, kiest, kieta, kirat, kirst, kisar, kiser, kisra, kitas, kiter, krais, krait, kreis, krest, kreta, kries, krise, krita, raeti, raiks, raise, raite, raits, rakes, rakis, rakti, raske, raste, rates, reais, reaks, reast, reika, reiks, reist, resia, resit, retia, retik, riets, ritek, rites, saeki, saite, saket, sakir, sakit, sakri, sakti, sarek, sarki, sarti, sater, satie, satir, satre, seika, seita, sekai, seria, setai, setia, siart, sikar, sirak, sirat, sirek, siret, sirte, sitae, sitak, sitar, siter, skari, skate, skear, skeat, skier, skirt, skite, stair, stake, stare, stark, steai, steak, steir, sterk, stika, stire, stirk, strae, strei, stria, strik, takei, taker, takes, takis, tares, tarki, tasek, tasik, teaks, tears, teika, terai, teras, teria, terik, tersk, teska, tiars, tiers, tikar, tikas, tikes, tires, traik, traks, trask, treis, treks, tries, trika, trike, trise, tsair.
3 letter words made from ASTERIK:air, are, ark, art, ask, ate, ear, eat, era, ert, esr, est, eta, ies, ike, ira, ire, irk, irs, kea, kit, ras, rat, res, ret, rit, sat, sea, set, sir, sit, ski, tai, tar, tea, ter, tia, tie, tri.
4 letter words made from ASTERIK:aire, airs, airt, aker, akre, ares, arki, arks, arse, arsk, arts, asik, eaks, east, eats, eira, eisk, eksi, ekta, ekti, erak, eris, erst, eski, etak, ikar, iker, irak, irek, irks, kaei, kaie, kera, kert, kesa, keti, kiar, kiat, kirt, kite, kits, krai, kret, krit, krta, ktar, raie, raik, rake, raks, rase, rask, rate, reik, reit, reka, reki, rest, reti, riak, riek, ries, rike, rise, risk, rite, saek, saik, sake, saki, sakr, sari, sate, sear, seat, seik, seki, seta, siak, siar, siek, sika, sire, sita, site, skai, skei, sker, sket, skit, star, stir, taei, taik, take, taki, tare, tark, task, teak, tear, teik, tera, tiek, tier, ties, tike, tire, trei, trek, tsar.