What is the correct spelling for ASTURE?
This word (Asture) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASTURE
- assure I assure you I have permitted his visits out of pure good-nature; and now I will put an end to them."
- assured He could not for a moment doubt the man was dead; there was that about him that assured him of it, but what it was he could not have told.
- astaire Astaire was still unwilling to have his career tied exclusively to any partnership, however.
- astarte Finally, he set to work on a task like that which he had already helped Solomon to accomplish: he built for himself a palace of cedar-wood, and restored and beautified the temples of the gods, including the ancient sanctuary of Melkarth, and that of Astarte.
- aster Chrysothamnus molestus is a species of flowering plant in the aster family known by the common names Arizona rabbitbrush, Tusayan rabbitbrush, disturbed rabbitbrush, and stickyfruit low rabbitbrush.
- astir The bivouac of the Irregular Cavalry, which, since they had recrossed the river, had been set at the neck between Monte Cristo and Cingolo, was soon astir.
- astor He gave the Astor Street address and got into the cab.
- astray But it never took a liberty with a human face or a horse's head; and whenever it went a little astray you could always read between the lines and know exactly what it meant.
- astute It must be admitted that if my conjectures are correct she is strangely astute.
- attire The picture represents an Italian monk in funeral attire.
- austere On men who stared at him he retorted with a frown of austere inquiry, not aware that they were merely noticing how handsome he was.
- azure Far away on the horizon lay the blue streak to which Hope points a finger in storm and stress; and a siren voice sounded in their ears, calling, "Come, spread your wings; through that streak of gold or silver or azure lies the sure way of escape from evil fortune!"
- estuary It was late in the afternoon when Lawrence Grant, from the deck of one of the larger tugs, sighted what had been once the estuary of Sidon Creek.
- gesture Alfieri replied with a contemptuous gesture.
- pasture "Why, my young friend, I remember when bulls were a dignified and serious matter; when we kept account of their progress from their pasture to the capital.
- posture And into Spain he dispatched one of his friends, named Gellianus, to view the posture of affairs.
- satire He had missed the point of Barrett's satire, being himself a man of the bludgeon instead of the rapier.
- stare What had happened naturally caused them all to stare; there was too little of the explained, throw out whatever we might, in the suddenness of my colleague's act.
- Arturo The old priest also believed that Mariposilla would soon recover from her childish disappointment and be but too willing to accept for a husband the handsome Arturo, who had now a half interest in a large quicksilver mine in Old Mexico.
- ASTORIA The Madisons went to the Waldorf-Astoria, and in its refreshing solitudes felt for the first time in months that they must go in search of excitement if they wanted it; none would reach them here.