What is the correct spelling for ASUSME?
This word (Asusme) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASUSME
- assam The Khasis reside in the Khasi and Jaintia Hills district of Assam .
- assamese An Assamese driver, two or three elephants ahead, turned round angrily, crying: "Bring up Kala Nag, and knock this youngster of mine into good behavior.
- assize An assize town is a town where the assize s, or periodical sittings of a court, are held.
- assume Sister Cecilia is not, one may assume , the only good woman in the world who cannot draw a definite line between sympathy and mere curiosity.
- asthma It came from the lips of Thomas Crann, who, although stooping from asthma and rheumatism, still rose nearly a foot above the head of Mr Cupples.
- asylum This illustrious lady, then seventy years old, gave me a good reception and promised to speak on my behalf to the Elector, with a view to his granting me an asylum in his country.
- awesome The silence, the sign manual, the odd, awesome sensations, all combined to rob them of courage.
- oasis He was about the only oasis in my childhood's days, though I don't think anybody would think of calling him at all green.
- sesame The Bahreini, for their own consumption, love to add sesame seeds to their dates, or ginger powder and walnuts pressed with them into jars.
- Oases Many other oases have the same system.