What is the correct spelling for ASVISE?
This word (Asvise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASVISE
- adverse And when the question was now raised how far the assent of Parliament was necessary in a case like this, the adverse declaration of the Lord Chancellor was exactly calculated to provoke a contest of principle in this matter also.
- advice Take my advice and head straight for Woodville.
- advise Then would you advise me to go up alone?
- adviser He was for some time her senior chaplain, and her adviser and assistant on all occasions.
- advisor Bernard Manning (1930–2007), British stand-up comedian Bernard Matthews, English turkey farmer, founder of Bernard Matthews Limited Bernard McGinley, American judge Bernard Ménétrel (1906–1947), French physician and advisor to Marshal Philippe Pétain during World War II.
- assize In London this court is known as the Central Criminal Court, and it also acts as the Assize Court.
- assizes To Fleet Street to find when the Assizes begin at Cambridge and Huntingdon, in order to my going to meet with Roger Pepys for counsel.