What is the correct spelling for ASYING?
This word (Asying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASYING
- asking But when they continued asking Him, He lifted up Himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
- assign I am going to assign you to a seat in the study hall at once.
- easing "Right," cried Linnell, easing the pony on his side by swimming with one hand.
- saying What do we mean even by saying that we see each other?
- using What can make a man for a while forget the lesser gifts that perish in the using?
- Allying In allying itself to some extent with Parnell, in abandoning for the time in his interests its revolutionary propaganda, it seemed to have weakened its own moral force, while it did not succeed in winning even Home Rule.
- Assaying Dr. Joshua de Lorca then confessed, publicly, that in assaying to convict the Hebrew Christian, Solomon Halevi, of heresy, he proved himself to be ignorant of the spirit, and an unbeliever in the letter, of Moses and the Prophets.
- Busying For he makes me confess that I ought not to live as I do, neglecting the wants of my own soul, and busying myself with the concerns of the Athenians; therefore I hold my ears and tear myself away from him.
- Espying Kurt halted at Huntington for water, and when he was about ready to start a man rushed out of a store, glanced hurriedly up and down the almost deserted street, and, espying Kurt, ran to him.
- Essaying Although Mr. Peary had spent about a quarter of a century essaying the task by means of luxurious expeditions, he had done little more than other explorers and did not, in my opinion, either secure an option on the Pole or upon the services of the natives.
- arcing They both went down, both Si'Wren and her horse, plunging with a mighty impact and a great, arcing spray of white into the cold, swiftly flowing mountain waters.
- acing Soon after 1830, that is to say when the first harvest of government from Westminster was ripe to the sickle, Irish destitution had assumed what politicians call men-acing proportions.
71 words made from the letters ASYING
5 letter words made from ASYING:agins, asing, ayins, ganis, ginas, gyani, gyasi, gysin, isang, nisga, saing, sangi, sanyi, sayin, siang, sigan, sigyn, sinag, sinay, yagis, yangi, yangs.
4 letter words made from ASYING:agni, aiyn, asin, ayin, ayni, gain, gayi, inga, ings, inya, isay, isny, iyan, nagi, nags, nagy, nayi, niya, nyai, sang, sany, sayi, sayn, sian, sign, sing, siya, snag, yagi, yani, yasi, yins.
3 letter words made from ASYING:ain, ani, ans, any, gas, gay, gin, iga, nag, nay, nig, sag, say, sin, syn.
6 letter words made from ASYING:saygin, saying.