What is the correct spelling for ATA?
This word (Ata) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ATA
- aa The dyke was cut, the two villages with their fortifications burned, and the fleet moved on to North Aa .
- aba Aba, the, or camel's hair cloak of Arab shaykhs, i.
- ada Ada walked ahead with Mrs. Pardiggle and Esther followed with the five children.
- ala "Ala, now mother old ala n do not feel sorry, for we take Aponitolau to Kadalayapan," said Langa-an.
- ana On the 14th, they left Manila, and proceeded in carriages to Santa Ana , on the Pasig, in order to avoid the delay that would ensue if they followed the windings of the river in a banca, and against the current.
- ara And she erected a statue to the gods, making it seem as though they had brought Ara back to life again.
- at 15,437. How much was there due to you at that time?
- ate I never ate them myself.
- atm D is the diffusion coefficient (cm2/s),A is an empirical coefficient equal to 1 and 2 index the two kinds of molecules present in the gaseous mixture,T is the absolute temperature (K),M is the molar mass (g/mol),p is the pressure (atm), is the average
- atp Under physiological conditions, G-actin (the monomer form) is transformed to F-actin (the polymer form) by ATP, where the role of ATP is essential.
- Aha And sudden, whilst I saw them roll- Those monster cats-beyond their ha-ha, A solace came into my soul, I murmured sotto voce, "Aha!
- AAA By mid-2009, after Real Fuerza Aérea member El Angel left AAA Argenis was finally made an official member of the group.
- Alta It was not until after the returning automobile spin; after Ballard had checked his baggage and had given his recovered suit-cases to the porter of the Alta Vista car; that he learned the significance of the fighting clause in the president's Boston telegram.
- Ama In 2001, AMA joined the newly created National Athletic Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (NAASCU).
- ATS An automatic train stop or ATS is a system on a train that automatically stops a train if certain situations occur (unresponsive train operator, earthquake, disconnected rail, train running over a stop signal, etc.
- STA She died in 1825 at Florence, from consumption, reconciled to her husband, from whom she had been separated since 1807. She was buried at Sta Maria Maggiore, Rome.