What is the correct spelling for ATAKE?
This word (Atake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ATAKE
- adage If so, we must revise that classic adage which connects vigour with beauty-not to speak of several others.
- agate And now, said the Princess Elsa, drawing Patsy down on a sofa by the window, let me look at you that I may see what it is that sets all the men agate to be carrying you off, and fighting duels about you.
- alike Instead, he felt himself an object of contempt among Christians and Jews alike . Riding on my bike Me with my friend We're so alike – One Hot Minute by red hot chili peppers
- ate They were, to be sure, wet through; but I ate enough to satisfy the cravings of hunger. It's always something you ate Or it's something you hate – Stutter by Elastica
- atone Unfortunate one, was her thought, and the pulse of her life was the yearning to atone . Left me empty and alone, kinda tryin' to atone. – The Grudge by mortiis
- attack The attack was plainly unexpected. Now this nation that I love has fallen under attack A mighty sucker punch came flying in from somewhere in the back – Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American) by Toby Keith
- attacker Boroski became convinced that Nicholaou was her attacker and, by extension, the Connecticut River Valley Killer.
- attic And so it's not surprising, perhaps, that Mary Marie's manuscript still lay forgotten in the little old trunk after it was taken up to the attic .
- awake All nature was awake .
- intake There was a sharp intake of his breath, for the match revealed to him the dead face of Herbert Balcom.
- oatcake 5 and 6. For coarse "sailcloth," "flax," or "oatcake," No. 4. For frame embroidery, or very fine handwork, the higher numbers, from 7 to 10. It is a mistake to use too fine a needle.
- retake "Miss Dare, will you retake the stand," said he.
- stake I saw the stake for which Madame Cleremont was playing.
- tyke "Without doubt he was the boy who poisoned Tyke ," said Jennings, as he walked home with a cigar for company.
- Betake Let us, then, for a time, forget that there are such things as libraries and universities, and betake ourselves to the Celtic peasant for instruction, living close to nature as he lives, and thinking the things which he thinks.
- ATARI Blackjack (1990 film), directed by Colin Nutley Blackjack (1998 film), a TV movie directed by John Woo BlackJack (film series) (2003–2007), a series of Australian seven TV movies starring Colin Friels Television "Black Jack" (Jericho episode), a 2007 episode of the television series Jericho "BlackJack", an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants "Blackjack", an episode of the TV series The Adventures of Ellery Queen Games and cards Black Jack (card game), also known as Switch, a name given to some variations of Crazy Eights in United Kingdom Blackjack (Atari 2600 video game), a video game cartridge developed by Atari Blackjack, an NES video game developed by Odyssey Software; See American Video Entertainment Black jack, a playing card jack
- awoke Fyles abruptly awoke to their whereabouts.