What is the correct spelling for ATAKEN?
This word (Ataken) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ATAKEN
- aiken D.M. Wilson, a missionary of the A.B.C.F.M., took up his residence in Hums in October 1855, and remained until obliged to leave by the civil war which raged in the country in 1860. Mr. and Mrs. Aiken went to Hums in April, 1856, but Mrs. Aiken died June 20, after having given promise of rare usefulness among the women of Syria.
- awaken To think it took this-marriage-to awaken me to a meaning of myself." Dreamers awaken, chances are taken – Crossfire by kansas
- oaken The windows were long, narrow, and pointed, and at so vast a distance from the black oaken floor as to be altogether inaccessible from within.
- taken Can you return me what you have taken ? Candlelight blew out, bed stops shakin' Down on my knees prayin', askin' to be taken – While You're Sleeping by ABK
- token Well Publius, what has Rome the all conquering brought home this time in token of victory?" Words are few I have spoken I could waste a thousand years Wrapped in sorrow, words are token Come inside and catch my tears – Do You Really Want To Hurt Me by Unknown Author
- Awoken On a number of occasions during the recording of Isnt Anything, Butcher was awoken and recorded vocals, which she said "influenced [her] sound" by making them "more dreamy and sleepy". When you have awoken from all the dreams broken – In The Colours by Ben Harper
- Betaken The little conventional figure had given over the contemplation of Parisian styles and betaken herself to the absorbing pages of a novel which she read through smoked glasses.
- Partaken Before dark all had partaken of their food, and were resting after a forty-eight hours march.
- retaken In the former case, if retaken , they are condemned as emigrants; and in the latter they incur the risk that those to whom they have already given a part of their possessions will also require the remainder, and having obtained it, to enjoy in security the spoil, will send them to the tribunals and to death.
56 words made from the letters ATAKEN
4 letter words made from ATAKEN:aake, akan, akat, anak, anek, ante, atak, atka, ekta, enka, etak, etna, kaen, kant, kean, kent, knaa, kten, naka, neak, neat, taka, take, tank, teak, tean.
3 letter words made from ATAKEN:aka, ana, ane, ant, ate, eat, ent, eta, kea, ken, net, tan, tea, ten.
5 letter words made from ATAKEN:akena, aneka, kaena, kanae, kanat, kante, katan, katen, kenta, nakae, natak, taean, taken, tanak, tanka, tanke.