What is the correct spelling for ATED?
This word (Ated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ATED
- abed And all through the evening, as we lay abed and listened to the droning piano below, we felt a spiritual hollowness because the great day had passed.
- ate The hotel clerk's directions, obtained before they ate, had been very good.
- awed But she turned and slipped her hand into her grandfather's again as soon as the kiss was given, for she felt a little awed and shy with this granny, who seemed so much more grown-up and stern than did the grandfather.
- bated The watching girl saw the ring of men around the fighters contract; she saw Trevison dive headlong at the kneeling man; with fingers working in a fury of impotence she swayed at the iron rail, leaning far over it, her eyes strained, her breath bated, constricting her lungs as though a steel band were around them.
- dated Dated Uffizi, No. 1122 Madonna and Saints.
- fated I entered the cabin where lay the remains of my ill-fated and admirable friend.
- hated "I'm glad you care for her, and I'm not sorry you hated me for getting in your way.
- mated The insane were beautifully cared for and safely out of sight; to disease no allusion was ever made; dishonesty was carried on in mysterious business avenues far from public inspection and public thought; and, as Ella once pointed out, the happiest people in society were those who had been married unhappily, divorced, and more fortunately mated a second time.