What is the correct spelling for ATENDS?
This word (Atends) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ATENDS
- amends You should allow him at least to make amends ."
- attend As to the course, he, Captain Rannie, would attend to that immediately.
- Patents The reform of the tax on landed property, customs, and patents.
- attends At last a little incident showed him the shadow which attends death in this world.
- tends The whole course of the military system tends to evil, and the corruption of manners.
- ends "There the matter ends .
- ascends We find an admission here that, whether the spirit ascends or descends, man and beasts alike have the immortal spark.
- atones How easy for such a man to think that he has a right not to be as other men are; to despise little conventionalities, courtesies, even decencies; to offend boldly and carelessly, conscious that he has something right and valuable within himself which not only atones for such defects, but allows him to indulge in them, as badges of his own superiority!
95 words made from the letters ATENDS
3 letter words made from ATENDS:ade, ane, ans, ant, ate, das, dat, den, des, dna, dts, eat, end, ent, est, eta, nad, net, sad, sat, sea, sen, set, tad, tan, tea, ted, ten.
4 letter words made from ATENDS:aden, ante, asnd, daen, dane, dant, date, dean, dent, east, eats, enad, ends, esna, etna, nast, neat, nest, nets, sade, sand, sane, sant, sate, seat, send, sent, seta, tean, tend, tsen.
5 letter words made from ATENDS:andes, anted, asten, atend, danse, dante, daten, dates, deans, deats, densa, dents, ednas, endas, estan, etnas, nates, netas, sandt, saned, sated, sdate, sedan, sedna, senad, senat, senta, stand, stead, stena, tased, teads, tends, tensa, tesna, tsade.