What is the correct spelling for ATHET?
This word (Athet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ATHET
- aesthete I want them to imagine, not a Kensington aesthete walking down David Street to the Holy Sepulchre, but a Greek monk or a Russian pilgrim walking down Kensington High Street to Kensington Gardens.
- ante At this moment there was the sound of a step in the ante-chamber, and I saw that the Countess perceived it to be Stanmer's.
- art And if He were, art thou so lost to nature, as To send me forth to die before his face?
- asset Are they an asset?
- at Stan looked at O'Malley.
- ate Where he slept was his own secret, but where he ate was usually out of my hand.
- atheist The atheist will not be dismissed because he said Lord, Lord, and did not obey.
- athene That head Hermes's divine sister set upon her shield-Medusa's head upon the shield of Pallas Athene.
- athwart Wrapped in thought as he was, he was surprised when he saw a faint blue cloud of wood-smoke trailing out athwart the sombre firs in the hollow beneath him.
- epithet I began to wish, like Hamlet, that I had tried some other plan of revenge for that foul epithet "liquor."
- Bathed Has it been properly bathed and dressed?