What is the correct spelling for ATHOUTITY?
This word (Athoutity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ATHOUTITY
- acidity Our agricultural literature contained little about soil acidity 20 years ago, and our experiment station tests afford only relatively recent results.
- acquitted He is acquitted of wrong-doing, not only in his character of attendant servant, but in that of bystander simply.
- aridity It is in our great desert regions, and especially on high plateaux, that extreme aridity prevails, and it is in such districts that the differences between day and night temperatures reach their maximum.
- assiduity It was only his tender mother who could ascertain his wants and administer to them, which she did with unceasing assiduity.
- athwart Clorinda went home and upstairs to her little room under the eaves, where the great bare willow boughs were branching athwart her windows.
- avidity Her palace was only four miles distant; and whilst the barbarous avidity of the enemy was too busily engaged in sacking the place to permit them to perceive a solitary individual hurrying away amidst heaps of dead bodies, he flew across the desolated meadows which intervened between Praga and Villanow.
- Abutted Crefton Lockyer sat at his ease, an ease alike of body and soul, in the little patch of ground, half-orchard and half-garden, that abutted on the farmyard at Mowsle Barton.