What is the correct spelling for ATIIC?
This word (Atiic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ATIIC
- ac Nihil tamen frequentius inter Autores occurrit, quam ut omnia adeo ex moduli fere sensuum suorum aestiment, ut ea quae insuper infinitis rerum spatiis extare possunt, sive superbe sive imprudenter rejiciant; quin & ea omnia in usum suum fabricata fuisse glorientur, perinde facientes ac si pediculi humanum caput, aut pulices sinum muliebrem propter se solos condita existimarent, eaque demum ex gradibus saltibusve suis metirentur.
- acetic Acetic anhydride reacts with acetaldehyde to give ethylidene diacetate, a precursor to vinyl acetate, which is used to produce polyvinyl acetate.
- acidic The vegetation here is generally adapted to the xeric, acidic and nutrient-poor conditions along the Belizean near coastal zone of the Caribbean versant.
- aid Could he have dreamt that she was in peril, and still have let Hemstead go without him to her aid?
- ADC The 118th was federalized on 10 February 1951 and assigned to Air Defense Command (ADC), which redesignated it the 118th Fighter-Interceptor Squadron and assigned its parent 103d Fighter-Interceptor Group to Eastern Air Defense Force.