What is the correct spelling for ATK?
This word (Atk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ATK
- ak Word went out in secret and still other word returned, in which Mai-ak played a great part.
- ark Thus he saw all at once the Baptist Chapel several hundred yards away, but seeming to be close ahead of him, much bigger than it actually was, looking familiar and yet strange-looking like the ark waiting to be floated as soon as the deluge should begin.
- ask We might begin with the Sumners-you see they ask themselves, it's very good of them, for to-morrow!
- at Would you like to look at it?"
- ate He just ate and ate and ate until he couldn't eat another one.
- atm Commercial activity in St Buryan centres around Churchtown where a well stocked village store, run under a Londis franchise and housing an ATM cashpoint, plus a post office, an antiques shop and the St Buryan Inn are located.
- atp The polymerization cofactor profilin and the ATP·actin combine to form a profilin-ATP-actin complex that then binds to the end-tracking unit The cofactor and monomer are transferred to the barbed-end of an actin already clamped filament The tracking unit and cofactor dissociate from the adjacent protofilament, in a step that can be facilitated by ATP hydrolysis energy to modulate the affinity of the cofactor and/or the tracking unit for the filament; and this mechanoenzymatic cycle is then repeated, starting this time on the other sub-filament growth site.
- auk "Abner, did you ever hear about the eggs of the great auk?" 356
- ATS Asian Theological Seminary (ATS) is a theological seminary in Quezon City, Philippines.
- ATV Collins took on the role of Deputy Chairman of ATV, but was effectively sidelined by the force of personality of the companys other senior directors, Prince Littler and Lew Grade.