What is the correct spelling for ATKE?
This word (Atke) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ATKE
- adze Even now their only tools are a felling-axe, a hatchet, and a small adze; and there they sit, chop, chop, chopping, for three, six, or nine months it may be, until the house is finished.
- age She was at this time about thirty-five years of age, "a maid ... Something was wrong at an early age So little a creature But consumed by uncontrollable rage – What's Your Virtue? by Bear Quartet
- ague And in spite of her ague she crossed the vast room, slamming the door so that a great shudder ran over the room.
- aide Ride, sir," to an aide-de-camp, "and tell Lord Lucan to recover the heights.
- ak In other economic models, for example, the AK model or some models in endogenous growth theory, capital deepening can lead to sustained economic growth even without technological progress.
- alike Their voices were exactly alike, rather high-pitched, not very strong or steady, and somewhat husky, especially after their nap, but not without a certain amount of charm.
- ark The law did use to sentence terribly, until it was put into the ark to be kept.
- ask I ask you what you have been doing, and you reply, your duty.
- askew The collar of his threadbare overcoat was upturned, but at the opening one had the glimpse of a narrow black necktie slipped askew.
- at And who could wonder at this?
- ate Lower servants ate together.
- duke Widwolf, Duke of Gotland.
- stake Of what,-conduct at the stake?
- tyke Only don't tyke an' 'ave the other One.
- Artie Leigh and Artie were at their lessons.