What is the correct spelling for ATKEN?
This word (Atken) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ATKEN
- aden The possession of Aden was eagerly contended for by the two great powers, the Turks and the Portuguese, struggling for mastery in the East, and when they were no longer able to maintain their rivalry, it reverted into the hands of its ancient masters, the Arabs.
- aiken People were already coming back from Aiken and Palm Beach, and those who had gone to the country were cooped up indoors and shivering about the fireplaces.
- akin Other visitors were the Crown Prince and Princess of Wurtemberg, near akin to Russia, and the Prince of Prussia-the later came from Ostend, on an invitation to witness a sight well calculated to recommend itself to his martial proclivities-a review, on the grandest scale, of the fleet at Spithead, on the 11th of August.
- atone But, even though the beauty of the romance be held sufficient to atone for the injustice, this was not the poetical re-arrangement of all the circumstances of land tenure in Ireland.
- Arden Lady Arden cried all the time, and, as Dickie owned to himself, "there was enough to make her."
- Atkins She had the day before been to Frankfort herself, learning from Mrs. Atkins of Mr. Wilbur's marriage with the English girl.