What is the correct spelling for ATROLOBE?
This word (Atrolobe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ATROLOBE
- adobe Tesuque's little bowl was still empty, but in his adobe glance Jane suddenly grew aware how truly her own cup overflowed.
- adorable She held out to him her hand, so celebrated for its beauty, first ungloving it, which was indeed a mark of favor,-so much so that Christophe, then and there, became altogether royalist as he kissed that adorable hand.
- astrolabe As to instruments, there were the lodestone and the compass, which had been known and used for several centuries; and the astrolabe, a recent improvement on the primitive quadrant for taking the altitude of the sun.
- astrologer The courtyard was now lighted, but each individual was so engrossed by his own sorrows that no one noticed the old astrologer.
- astrology Holy Writ abounds with instances of every kind of magic; it speaks of astrology, and prophesying from arrows, from the entrails of animals, and from dreams; but, strangely enough, the charming of serpents and the evil eye are not mentioned, if we except Balaam.
- atropos Then, whilst we chant out thine immortal praise, Our offerings shall be onely sprigs of bays; And if our tears will needs their brinks out-fly, We'l weep them forth into an elegy, To tell the world, how deep fates wounded wit, When Atropos the lovely Lovelace hit!