What is the correct spelling for ATTAK?
This word (Attak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ATTAK
- attach Edward Fox who had been named Bishop of Hereford, had at Schmalkald openly declared the Pope to be Antichrist, and assured the Protestants in the strongest manner of his sovereign's inclination to attach himself to their Confession.
- attack He sprang to his feet, and renewed the attack . Work me now! Staring for a moment as i sneak attack. You run away. I watch your back. – The Fugitive by Blondie
- attacker CAS allows an attacker to insert data that modifies the behaviour of a particular desktop application.
- attain Such is philosophy, and such, above all, is art, in which, besides the devotion of the thoughts and feelings, the hand also must be kept in constant exercise to attain high skill.
- attar Thus, in an undertone, I tell you that my little Jennie, as she is zealously and systematically arranging the fire, and trimly whisking every untidy particle of ashes from the hearth, shows in every movement of her little hands, in the cock of her head, in the knowing, observing glance of her eye, and in all her energetic movements, that her small person is endued and made up of the very expressed essence of housewifeliness,-she is the very attar , not of roses, but of housekeeping.
- attic While I was sitting with Alicia's head against my knee, a light, swift footstep sounded overhead in the attic , followed by a sort of stumble, as if somebody had slipped on one of those unexpected steps.
- attica According to an Attic tradition Cecrops collected the inhabitants of Attica into 12 ...
- Etta Why, how long have you known them, Etta ?
- attacks A third column was held in readiness to move upon the American centre from Flatbush, just as soon as the other attacks were well in progress.