What is the correct spelling for ATTATIC?
This word (Attatic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ATTATIC
- acetic Illicit drugs: limited illicit cultivation of cannabis and very small amounts of opium poppy, mostly for domestic consumption, almost entirely eradicated by an effective government eradication program; increasingly used as transshipment point for illicit drugs from Afghanistan to Russia and Western Europe and for acetic anhydride destined for Afghanistan
- adriatic It was his dream to re-unite under his sceptre the German kingdoms in the Western Mediterranean which had been formed out of the broken fragments of the realm of Honorius; and to end the solemn pretence by which he was nominally acknowledged as Emperor West of the Adriatic , while really all power was in the hands of the German rulers who posed as his vicegerents.
- artistic Lato's eyes rest upon her with artistic satisfaction.
- asiatic "She was compelled to fly, and went first to the Syrian frontier, to gain friends for her cause among the Asiatic princes.
- atomic The general principles of natural law, evolution and heredity, the nature and cure of disease, the atomic theory of matter, general principles of astronomy-these things seem to us second only in importance to the great principles of politics themselves.
- attack It was not till the end of the attack that I learned these men had an officer with them.
- attic Bias was to go to Alexandria without delay, and there obtain from Archias, who managed Myrtilus's property, the sums which Ledscha intended to use in the following manner: Two attic talents Bias was to bring back.
- attica Salamis, an island of the Egean Sea, off the southern coast of the ancient Attica .