What is the correct spelling for ATTEINDING?
This word (Atteinding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ATTEINDING
- astounding Now my old uncle was very nearly falling backwards at this astounding disclosure.
- attend "A thousand thanks; but I like to attend to such little cookeries myself.
- attendant But since then one thought, with a long series of attendant thoughts, has weighed down my mind.
- attending The young person living under the man's protection was absent, and so was the "poor dear commander," perhaps attending on his bull.
- ending I sat thus till noon; I had succeeded by then in getting ten, perhaps twenty lines down, and still I had not found an ending.
- tending Blood had been flowing too freely in Paris, the guillotine had been too active in its operations, for Madame Roland to entertain any doubts whither the path she now trod was tending.
- tinting A strange, wild light was creeping up from the horizon and tinting the heavens.
- Amending I transmit herewith, for the consideration of Congress, a communication from the Secretary of War, dated the 2d instant, in relation to the subject of invasion of the Indian Territory, and urging the importance of amending section 2148 of the Revised Statutes so as to impose a penalty of imprisonment for unlawful entry upon the Indian lands.
- Atoning She had all along manifested a true sense of religion, knowing that nothing could support her under the calamities she went through but the hopes of earthly sufferings atoning for her faults, and becoming thereby a means of eternal salvation.