What is the correct spelling for ATTENANCE?
This word (Attenance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ATTENANCE
- adenine This is because adenine introduced into the new DNA strand is unmethylated.
- appurtenance So on the morn all the barons with Merlin came to-fore the king; then Merlin said aloud unto King Uther, Sir, shall your son Arthur be king after your days, of this realm with all the appurtenance?
- assonance No doubt there is some repetition, some iteration, which becomes slightly wearisome, of his favourite rhymes, indicating, what has been observed independently of reference to this particular writer, that the resources of the English language for terminal assonance, under the stringent conditions required by the modern rules of versification, are inevitably limited and show signs of exhaustion.
- attendance And not only those two, but many others, remarked on Jack's close attendance on the great heiress, and not a few who would have gone to the box if he had not been there, kept away.
- ordinance He served in the civil war being elected colonel, was president of the constitutional convention of '65 and signed the ordinance of emancipation by which the slaves of Missouri were set free.
- ordnance In the bookcase was a box, made to represent a bound book, and containing a collection of ordnance maps.
- tenancy In Kent there was a press at Canterbury, from which eleven books are known to have been printed between 1549 and 1556. John Mychell, the printer of these, began work in London at the Long Shop in the Poultry, some time between the departure of Richard Banckes in 1539 and the tenancy of Richard Kele in 1542. In 1549 he appears to have moved to Canterbury, where he printed a quarto edition of the Psalms, with the colophon, 'Printed at Canterbury in Saynt Paules paryshe by John Mychell.
- utterance She could not speak-could not have found utterance even had words come to her.
- antennas Each complex consists of at least four deep space terminals equipped with ultra-sensitive receiving systems and large parabolic-dish antennas.
93 words made from the letters ATTENANCE
3 letter words made from ATTENANCE:ace, act, aec, ana, ane, ant, ate, can, cat, eat, ect, eec, ene, ent, eta, etc, nan, nec, nee, net, nne, tan, tat, tea, tec, tee, ten, tet, tnt.
5 letter words made from ATTENANCE:aceae, acene, aenea, anane, anant, annee, atene, atete, attan, canan, canet, canna, canne, canta, cante, cantt, catta, ceann, cente, cette, ctene, eaten, enact, enate, ennea, enten, etten, nance, natta, natte, nette, tacna, taean, tanat, tanec, tanen, tanne, tanta, tante, tatan, tence, tenet, tenta, tente.
4 letter words made from ATTENANCE:acne, anna, ante, cane, cant, cene, cenn, cent, etna, neat, nece, nett, tact, taee, tate, tean, teat, tecn, teen, tent.