What is the correct spelling for ATTEPS?
This word (Atteps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ATTEPS
- adept In the midst of these Perplexities, I judg'd 'twou'd be a wise Part to disclose my self to some Persons of Experience in these Matters; for in all the Skirmishes and Sieges I had been at, they never threw me into such a Consternation and Absence of Thought; and accordingly I met with an old Adept in these Affairs.
- aides Every now and then there is an allusion in his letters which shows his appreciation of beauty, as when he wrote to General Schuyler, "Your fair daughter, for whose visit Mrs. Washington and myself are greatly obliged," and again, to one of his aides , "The fair hand, to whom your letter ...
- alps To see Italy well would occupy a longer portion of time than I had at my disposal, and if once across the Alps it would be almost impossible to return without visiting Rome.
- artemis We have already seen that in the Delta a prototype of Artemis was already identified with certain plants.
- artless "Of course, dear, I know you don't think so," she continued; and he realised that it was all artless accident on her part-"Still I cannot help thinking it for you sometimes, dear, and sometimes I feel very selfish to have your love,-as though, so to say, I was wearing someone else's crown."
- arts Cooking is one of the fine arts .
- atlas Our history was what Arrowsmith's Atlas used to describe Central Africa to be-"a barren country only productive of dates."
- atop The village sent its one street, its few poor lanes, up a bare hillside to the church atop .
- atropos Has dark Atropos decreed that the Persians should conquer forever?
- autopsy When the last case died, a free case again, I performed my own autopsy .
- Adieus "This way Mrs. Hamilton," and her escort handed her into the car, and wishing her success waved his adieus as the train moved on.
- Apes But the thing which gave Kirby hope was that the apes were not attempting to harm the girls.
- Asps To make assurance doubly sure, she concealed among the flowers one of those beautiful but deadly asps, such as that from the bite of which the dusky Queen of Egypt, the wanton Cleopatra, died.
- adders His thoughts were far from enviable; he felt perhaps remorse-for it was not repentance nor grief-for his crimes; and as he recalled them all, the long dark catalogue seemed endless,-terrific! Deeds of rapine and murder long forgotten revived like adders , and stung him once more; -but it was the agony of lost despair-the echoes of horrid crimes!
- adepts After the peace, the adepts resided at all the courts; there were few dwellings where the hearth and the retorts were not heated for secret operations.
- atoms To be sure, one day, the big fat man, not Mr. Chalmers, did snap out: "No, madam; only the Lord Almighty can guarantee a government bond-the whole country may be blown to atoms by a volcano to-morrow morning!"
- AMPS Electro set out the standard template for combo amps: a wooden cabinet with the electronic amplifier mounted inside, and a convenient carrying handle to facilitate transporting the cabinet to rehearsals and shows.
- APPS These apps are licensed by manufacturers of Android devices certified under standards imposed by Google, but AOSP has been used as the basis of competing Android ecosystems, such as Amazon.
- adzes Head-axes, spear-heads, adzes , a few knives, and the metal ends for the spear-shafts are the principal products of the forge.
65 words made from the letters ATTEPS
3 letter words made from ATTEPS:ape, apt, asp, ate, atp, eat, epa, est, eta, pas, pat, pea, pes, pet, psa, pst, sap, sat, sea, sep, set, spa, stp, tap, tat, tea, tet.
5 letter words made from ATTEPS:apest, etats, paste, pates, pesta, petta, petts, sepat, setta, spate, spatt, speat, stape, state, stept, taste, tepas, testa.
4 letter words made from ATTEPS:apse, east, eats, past, pate, peat, pest, sate, seat, sept, seta, sett, spat, step, stet, tape, taps, tate, teat, test.