What is the correct spelling for ATTIDES?
This word (Attides) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ATTIDES
- aids Mc Aids Mackenzie's escape, 397. Chansons of French Canada.
- attest From that moment opened the most brilliant scene of his existence; yet, during the months of victory and glory that composed it, his letters, full of love and home-sickness, attest the reluctance with which he had so soon abandoned his bride.
- attitude I always wore high ones, and the attitude tired me."
- Ditties The language of this literature was not a dead language, It was the language of government, of science, of religion; and a little dislocated, a little barbarised, it had penetrated to the minds of the people, and found expression in drinking songs and street ditties.
- abides How great the security and excellence of the government that abides under the banner of Christ!
133 words made from the letters ATTIDES
3 letter words made from ATTIDES:ade, aid, ate, das, dat, des, dia, die, dis, dit, dts, eat, est, eta, ida, ies, sad, sat, sea, set, sit, tad, tai, tat, tdt, tea, ted, tet, tia, tie, tit.
4 letter words made from ATTIDES:adit, aide, aids, daei, daie, dais, date, dias, diat, diet, disa, dita, dsei, east, eats, edit, idea, ides, sade, sadi, said, sate, seat, seta, sett, sida, side, sita, site, stet, taei, tate, tati, teat, test, teti, tide, tied, ties, tite, tits, tted.
5 letter words made from ATTIDES:adits, adsit, aesti, aides, aside, daise, dasti, dates, deats, deist, desai, diate, diest, distt, ditte, ditts, edits, estai, etats, ieast, saedi, saeid, saied, saite, sated, satie, satit, satti, sdate, sedai, sedia, seida, seita, setai, setia, setit, setta, setti, sidea, sitae, sitta, sitte, stadt, staid, state, stati, stead, steai, taide, taite, taits, tased, taste, teads, testa, tetia, tista, tiste, tsade, tsadi.