What is the correct spelling for ATUDENT?
This word (Atudent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ATUDENT
- advent Indeed Mary brought this element in a very decided form with her; for she had a letter in her hand from an old lover, and she was much excited by its advent, and eager to discuss the particulars with Annie.
- ardent Her greeting would have frozen a man of ardent temperament.
- attend The men 'll attend to that.
- attendant The attendant is here now, the one who handles you so nicely.
- attuned Indeed the courtship proceeded to the gentle envy of her sisters until one fatal night when Romley, in the rectory parlour at Wroote, attuned his voice to sing the Vicar of Bray.
- evident It was evident that she had not been crying though she looked very pale and worn; and the next morning she was unable to rise.
- indent Upon the opposite side at the lower end of the petal indent and round it with the point of the pin.
- intent It’ll deal only with his intent, and with what came of it.
- outdone My dear, whether it is that a grown man as clever as the Major can not give half his heart and mind to anything-even a plaything-but must get into right down earnest with it, whether it is so or whether it is not so, I do not undertake to say; but Jemmy is far outdone by the serious and believing ways of the Major in the management of the United Grand Junction Lirriper and Jackman Great Norfolk Parlour Line, "for," says my Jemmy with the sparkling eyes when it was christened, "we must have a whole mouthful of name, Gran, or our dear old Public"-and there the young rogue kissed me-"won't stump up."
- student He looked about with a bewildered air at the chamber, the agitated group around, and the student who was leaning over him.
- Addenda In addition to the stories there is an addenda in which useful boy scout nature lore is given, all illustrated.
- Atoned The satisfaction has far more than atoned for it.
- didn't Didn't do that, nuther.