What is the correct spelling for ATVSD?
This word (Atvsd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ATVSD
- activist Julian Bond, civil rights leader Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States Medgar Evers, civil rights activist Dorothy Height, educator, social activist Jesse L.
- adverse Adverse circumstances forbade his doing his duty as happier fathers are allowed the privilege of doing theirs, but it was his forethought, his ever-watchful care, which secured me an admirable husband and a happy home.
- advise I advise you to be.
- advised It was you who advised me not to preach?
- adviser He listened too easily to some secret adviser , Sunderland was probably the man, who accused Montague and Somers of cowardice and insincerity.
- advisor Jaya, the core of Mahabharata, is structured in the form of a dialogue between Kuru king Dhritarashtra (born blind) and Sanjaya, his advisor and chariot driver.
- atavism When I saw his real mother, I wondered more and more what sort of a husband she had, or what atavism Edward drew from to produce a character so unlike hers.