What is the correct spelling for AUA?
This word (Aua) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AUA
- aa However, the first client for antiprotons from the AA had been the Intersecting Storage Rings (ISR), where proton-antiproton collisions were achieved early in 1981.
- aba James Benson Sellers, Slavery in Alabama (1994), offers another, slightly different account which states that Blackwell was owned by McLemore, and was either bought or freed by the ABA after McLemores death:Another extraordinary Baptist preacher was Caesar Blackwell, a fullblood African slave, a bright, smart, robust fellow.
- ada At the ball Edith did in fact dance with Captain Clayton quite as often as did Ada herself, but she danced with him, she said, as the darling sister of his supposed bride.
- ala of Fed. Amend, in Ala, 8; La, 234; Miss, 340; Tenn, 618; Va, 671.
- Aha "Aha! I'll bet Jack's got cold feet, too," whispered Hiram, nudging Paul, who was kneeling down and winding up the long rubber bands which drove the propellers of the Silver Arrow, an Antoinette model.
- AAA AAA arrives in Calgary The Cannons began play in 1985 as the AAA affiliate of the Seattle Mariners.