What is the correct spelling for AUBIA?
This word (Aubia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AUBIA
- ab Avium vivae icones, in aes incisae & editae ab Adriano Collardo.
- aba The Antiquarian Booksellers Association (ABA) is the senior trade body in the British Isles for dealers in antiquarian and rare books, manuscripts and allied materials.
- abbe Mademoiselle de Verneuil was compelled to mingle with this detachment, which was on its way, like herself, to Saint-James, and would naturally protect her from all danger as soon as Galope-Chopine informed them that the Gars glove was in her possession, provided always that the abbe did not see her.
- abbey Presently Sandford Abbey emerged above the road, on a rising ground-a melancholy, dilapidated pile; and they struck into a long and neglected evergreen avenue leading up to it.
- abuja United Nations figures showed that Abuja grew by 139.
- apia On October 2nd, anchored in Apia bay H.B.M.S. Calliope, Captain Kane, carrying the flag of Rear-Admiral Fairfax, and the gunboat Lizard, Lieutenant-Commander Pelly.
- arabia The former are very strong, lift their legs well, and are broken in as horses are; but the best are said to be natives of Arabia .
- arbor There were the footprints behind the rose arbor , there was the small revolver, there were the marks of the "creepers" in the yard at Stanwick and upon the scaffold outside Nora's window.
- aria The Javanese Regent, Radhen Adhipati Aria Kusuma Ningrat, who gave this fete, a tall, robust man, of about fifty years of age, is held in high esteem by the inhabitants of his district, not alone for his political worth, but also for his intellectual qualities.
- aruba Aruba total: 1 2,438 to 3,047 m: 1 (2010)
- asia There was no prospect of fighting at home just then, so the Spartan warriors were only too glad to follow their king to Asia .
- audio Disneys A Christmas Carol (1972) is an audio musical recording with six original musical numbers, featuring various Disney characters playing the Dickens roles.
- aura And something which surrounded her like an aura of evil startled him.
- cuba I carried them in this latter way in Greece, in the Transvaal, and Cuba during the rebellion, and later with our own army.
- dubai The Dubai Chess and Culture Club building located in Al Mamzar was regarded as the most modern and biggest chess club in the world when it was completed on May 2, 1999.
- nubia Asia and Africa for many ages were in turn the respective centres of civilization and of human history; and the material relics of their former energy still astonish all European travellers who visit the Pyramids of Egypt, the obelisks and temples of Nubia and Ethiopia, the immense stone structures of Arabia, Petraea and Persia, as well as the stupendous pagodas of Hindostan.
- tuba Once or twice a solitary priest in the midst, walking backward and waving his arms, attempted to reconcile conflicting melodies; once a very old priest; with a voice like the tuba stop on the organ, turned a humorously furious face over his shoulder to quell some mistake-from his mouth, the while issuing this amazingly pungent volume of sound.
- Abe Abe, always glad to oblige, agreed to pay fifty cents for it.
- Alba Then Cormac was moved with compassion for the women that ground corn throughout Ireland, and he sent to Alba for artificers to come over and set up a mill, for up to then there were no mills in Ireland.
- Abby "Perhaps he stood on this very spot more than once," mused Abby .
- Audi During the ensuing period of negotiation the name of the plant was changed to Audi Brussels, and focus switched to production of the Audi A1.
- BIA Serbia: Military Security Agency (BIA) (Serbian: Безбедносно-информативна агенција, БИА / Bezbednosno-informativna agencija, BIA ) Singapore: Internal Security Department (Singapore) Slovenia: Slovenian Intelligence and Security Agency Somalia: National Intelligence and Security Agency (NISA) (Somali: Hayada Sirdoonka iyo Nabadsugida) Soviet Union (former): Cheka State Political Directorate (GPU) People’s Commissariat for Internal Affairs (NKVD) which became Ministry for Internal Affairs (MVD) Peoples Commissariat for State Security (NKGB) which became Ministry for State Security (MGB) SMERSH KGB, Komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti (Russian: Комите́т госуда́рственной безопа́сности (КГБ) South Africa: State Security Agency (South Africa) Spain: Centro Nacional de Inteligencia (CNI) Sweden: Swedish Security Service (Säkerhetspolisen) Ukraine: Security Service of Ukraine United Kingdom (all the following agencies have security and security intelligence functions): MI5 (also known as the Security Service) MI6 (also known as the Secret intelligence Service) Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) Defence Intelligence Staff (DIS) United States (all the following agencies have security and security intelligence functions): Central Security Service Federal Bureau of Investigation National Security Agency Defense Intelligence Agency