What is the correct spelling for AUBRY?
This word (Aubry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AUBRY
- ab Sum juvenis, forma spectabilis, indole gaudens Maturusque aevi, nullus praestantior alter, Moribus egregiis populo laudatus ab omni.
- abbey Then in all haste she sent for her father Bagdemagus that was within twelve mile of that Abbey , and afore even he came, with a fair fellowship of knights with him.
- ably Sandy directed things most ably .
- airy We spread the mantle, and away It bears us on our airy courses.
- bray Then, in order to teach the Donkey that it was not good manners to bray before the public, the Manager hit him on the nose with the handle of the whip.