What is the correct spelling for AUD?
This word (Aud) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AUD
- add Let me add , what wits inspired with champagne and claret will turn into ridicule,-it is a medicine for the mind. Might think that your song is bad, But I got a notion I'll second the motion And this is what I'm going to add; – You're The Top by Unknown Author
- aid The distinguished Chancellor Carmer shall immediately go to work upon it, and you shall aid him. Not guessing at the pretious aid Was lent her by the heavenly maid. – The Toad And Spyder. A Duell by Richard Lovelace
- au Au revoir, madame la comtesse! Quiero decirte que tu eres mi nena y que nuestro amor no Tenga fin (au!) – Me He Enamorado De Ti by Arcangel
- aug Aug 1, 1608. In Winwood ii.
- auk This testimony seems to be as clear and indisputable as the explanation given by Peiresc of the ejecta of the Butterflies at Aix. But though it will account, perhaps, for the red snow of the polar regions, it will not explain that of the Alps, the Apennines, and the Pyrenees, which are not, so far as is known, visited by the little Auk . -Vide Ins. Transf.
- bud That's my son the drunken manly stud, I'm proud to be his bud, – The Beer Song by South Park (Related Recordings)
- mud And we march through all this mud Always tonin' this and liftin' that And eatin' some ole' spud And if you find a woman – Oh! Be Joyful! by Unknown Author
- And Rhodes now tumbled incontinently from his high horse and the officer at once mounted it.
- Audi This meant that Audi now had saloon, coupé, cabriolet, and estate variants of the 80 available to European customers.
- AUX Place aux dames, the first I name is Cecilia Travers.